Tuesday, August 23, 2016

My Favorite Place

It's called the most magical place on earth for a reason.

Walt Disney World is by far my favorite place on earth. I mean who wouldn't want to escape the real world and step into a fantasy? Walt Disney World is compiled of four different parks, (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom) and a downtown area now called Disney Spring.

Disney Spring Boardwalk Kingdom Magic travel blog

Now I love all four parks very much, but Magic Kingdom became home to me after working for the company for six months. No matter what kind of day your having there is always magic to be shared. Magic Kingdom has six different lands with in it. FantasyLand, TomorrowLand, AdventureLand, Main Street, FrontierLand, and New FantasyLand.
Walt Disney World Resort Map Oxford


Working with the Walt disney Company is probably the reason why this is my favorite place. Being there for six months felt like I was living in a fantasy.  As a cast member, (which is what the Walt Disney Company calls there employees)  I had the privilege of creating magic every day.
Cast Member name tag 


So back to the reason why it's called the most magical place on earth. Like I said before magic happens every day. Now its not the type of magic that you zap with a wand its the magic of making memories. Such as getting a free Mickey bar, or getting to joke around with a cast member, or seeing Wishes the fireworks show at the end of the night. These are just a few sparks of magic seen every day. The best thing about wishes is it happens every night in Magic Kingdom behind the castle. The whole show is about never giving up on your dreams and letting your wishes come true. Which is what I think the definition of magic is.
Magic Kingdom Castle during Wishes (photo taken by yours truly)

Within the Magic Kingdom, there are several prime spots that I call my favorite. One of them is actually a bathroom. The bathroom is Rapunzel themed but it is the cutest bathroom in the whole park! This area is also a charging station. If you look over into the pond you can see several Pascals. It looks like you have stepped into the movie "Tangled"!
Rapunzel Bathrooms flickr

Walt Disney World Resort is my favorite place on earth. I have had so many different experiences here that will last me for a life time. Disney will always be home for me. And I mean who doesn't want a little magic in there life.



1 comment:

  1. What a fun post, Melanie! And, as you can guess, the stories in this class are going to be filled with all kinds of magic: sweet magic of the Disney variety, but also dangerous magic too. Meanwhile, there is someone else you need to meet, another devoted Disney person: John: a runner and Disney fanatic ... you are not alone in your love for Disney! :-)

    ReplyDelete