Monday, November 28, 2016

Famous Last Words: Here We Go Again

So at the beginning of this semester I wouldn't have thought I would be traveling this much. Or have missed so much class because of how sick I've been. The traveling has been the easy part to work around with homework and such. But the days my body decides that it doesn't want to function those are the days I start falling behind in my classes. I think I have finally managed to get my grades up to a point that I don't mind having.

After this weekend and thanksgiving break this will be my last travel until I go home for winter break. Which is like a month after. It will be weird not traveling in December but it will also be a good idea to so I can buckle  down and knock out the rest of this semester with a bang. I have about three papers due next week. I think this class has helped me develop better skills at being able to write paper.

I also have write several parts to my Alice story that I just need to publish. I think I am going to be able to get them all published by thanksgiving. I have about four stories written in my notebook that I just need to type on the site. I'm really happy that I chose this project, but it's a lot more work then I thought it would be. I'm excited to see what the end result will be.

So my goals for the next two weeks are to get healthier , finish my papers, have lots and lots of turkey, and post some more stories to my storybook. Well that it's for now. My next stop is  West Virginia for the weekend with the Pride of Oklahoma.

Plane Flying Harnitz


No comments:

Post a Comment