Monday, November 14, 2016

Reading Notes: Alice in wonderland Part 2

I decided to do my extra reading this week on the story I'm doing for my storybook. The second half of Alice in wonderland involves the mad tea party which is one of my favorite parts of the story. Something about mad case is brilliant. I think this will fit perfectly into my dream sequence story. I my have this be a different level of the dream. I am also thinking of changing it to were alice doesn't lose her temper at the mad hatter and march hare.

There were also a couple of elements that were added that I hadn't heard of before. I think these will be great touches to my storybook. Bring a new light to my readers and educate them on what the real story told. Every page that I read of this book I keep developing new ideas for my story. The hardest part is going to be creating a new element of  Wonderland while keeping the same characters. I am excited to continue my research on alice and to see what I may find.

Cover of Alice in Wonderland The Chi Alpha WVU Blog

Bibilography: Lewis Carroll Alice in Wonderland: Link to source

No comments:

Post a Comment