Monday, November 14, 2016

Wikipedia trails:Travel-William the Conqueror

I started off with Travel because the amount of traveling I have done and will continue to do.
The statue of the Travel in Spain Wikipedia

Travel: this is the movement of people from one location to another. They tend to be with someone else but do not always have to be. Travel and even be considered just going down the street to Walmart to buy food. For the fact that this would be moving to a different location. This lead me to Holiday for the fact most people travel during the holidays. Link

Holiday: This is a day set to side that has been labeled by a culture, nation or law. There are over several hundred holidays know to man. Most people use these holidays as vacation time. Where again they travel to see their families, This lead me to Vacation. Link

Vacation: This is different from what a holiday is. It can be known as a leave of absence from work, school or everyday life. Vacations can be in many forms. Even if you wanted to have some time off, sit at home, and watch tv, this can be consider a vacation. Actually William the conqueror from Norway implanted this idea of a vacation, where it facilitated the time from grape harvest. This lead me to my last link of William the Conqueror. Link

William the Conqueror: He was the first Norman King of England. He was also known as William the Bastard. Through his rule he struggled to keep control over England and all conquered lands.  This was for the fact his eldest son would challenge him on the decision he would make for the country. Making William's decision very difficult. Link

This journey wasn't as exciting as a couple of my other ones have been. But I really enjoyed learning a little more about the word travel. For the fact that I am really obsessed with traveling at the moment. I can't wait to see where this journey will take me next.

No comments:

Post a Comment