Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Famous Last Words: Week 3

It's week three of the semester and I am actually socked how fast this semester is already going by. Luckily the stress has not kicked in yet. I haven't had any major projects yet. I have actually had time to do my readings in most of my classes. last week was a little bit of a struggle with the reading but having Monday off has helped me play catch up just a little bit.
For some reason I do my best writing during my film screenings on Wednesday. I watch a movie musical every week in my film class. My creative process has been the strongest during this class. So far this has worked. I am going to keep trying to do this and see what I come up with. My writing is getting stronger every time I write a new story.
My mind when I read webdevelopment
I am loving creating a new story every week for this class. And it is actually a stress reliever. I get to escape into my own worlds and let my imagination take over. This is the same result when I am reading other peoples stories. It is my favorite point of the week. It gives me a chance to escape into someone else's world and imagination. I did some extra credit commenting as well.
All of these things have helped me keep my stress level down so far. The rest of the week seem like it will flow by very nicely, especially since we have our first home game this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I also find reading other people’s stories enjoyable and a big stress reliever! It’s amazing how different everyone’s writing styles are. It makes me so excited when the time comes to write my own (and often times inspires me to). I was/am really big into writing and have been writing stories since I could remember. I even want to write a novel and publish a few poetry books one day. So, I understand how writing can relieve you of stress and can let you escape from reality.

    ReplyDelete