Monday, September 19, 2016

Reading Notes:Pursain tales part 1

Out of all the readings  I did for this unit I think my favorite one was the first reading. It reminded me of little red riding hood and the three little pigs all in one story. There was a lesson to be learned from this one. I think this is why I like it so much. I feel like if you can't learn something from a story then the story is not doing it job. I think I may use this in my weekly story.
I really wasn't a fan of the second story. The city of nothing in the world. I felt like this one keep rambling on and on. I started to lose interest in it very quickly. I am not to sure what this story was about. As well as Susku and Mushu. It turns very extreme in the end. To the point of moaner where three characters end up harming themselves. I think this is a little extreme, and for that reason I am not a huge fan of this story. If i was going to retell this story I would use the same writing aspects but change the plot line a bit. I think I am going to wait until tomorrow when I read part two to pick my story of the week. When I Started reading it I thought it was going to be a love story not an epic tragedy.


Cover Of Fairy Tales Blogspot
Bibliography: Persian Tales translated by David Lorimer and Emily Lorimer Link to post

No comments:

Post a Comment