Monday, September 12, 2016

Reading Notes:Turkish

I chose the Turkish story for this week. Within this there were four separate stories I really enjoyed the first one called fear. I feel like it had a lesson to be learned. That even the bravest hero is afraid of something. I am thinking of using this story for this week. Maybe placing it in the 80s or ever modern times. I feel like the idea of showing someone what fear is, would be a very interesting story. The other one I liked was the wizard-dervish.
Turkish Illustration Mythology and folklore 
I was also thinking of using the scene where the maiden and the youth are trying to hide from her mother. I was thinking of kinda using these ideas and creating a new story from it but i haven't decided yet. I felt like I escape into a difference work when reading these stories. I really enjoyed these readings this week. And I can't wait to see what the readings are tomorrow.

Bibliography: Forty-four  Turkish Fairy tale by Ignacz Kunos link to text

No comments:

Post a Comment