Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Famous Last Words: Week 8

So it's Week 8, which means we are about halfway through the semester. That's a really scary thought. My stress level has gone down a little bit since midterms are over. This is also partially the reason I haven't done one of these in a while cause I haven't had the time.

I am beginning to work on my Storybook stories and I think I am making it harder then it needs to be. The problem is I am such a protectionist when it comes to these things.  I am also trying to get a head in most of my classes because the next three week I am doing a lot of traveling. For example, I am going to florida next Thursday. I'm going to visit a friend in Orlando that I haven't seen in a year. Then the week after that I have a couple of doctors appointments that are forcing me to miss class. Then the last week of October/ first week of November I am going on the Iowa State game, then off to Philly to see my boyfriend. So as you can tell its gonna get really busy really fast.

I have started doing readings for this class. And I am starting to do readings for this class and I need to start reading for my other classes. For the next week anytime I have free time I am going to be doing homework or studying. The other thing I have to focus on is getting sleep. I will not be able to function if I don't get enough sleep.

In the next couple of days I am going to make a detailed schedule of what I need to be working on when I am not in class or at home sleeping.  These next couple of weeks are going to be hard but I am ready for the challenge.

Inspirational Quote Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment