Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Reading Notes: Alice in Wonderland Part A

I am doing Alice in Wonderland for my Storybook project. When reading this there was a lot of information that I didn't know about. I had to really pay attention to what was happening and where the setting was when reading this because I got very confused as to where I was. I have gotten several ideas from reading the beginning half of the stories.

I know from the first half I think I am going to have the option for readers to go in to two separate  dreams. I just have to make sure that my word count doesn't go over or I don't lose the attention of my readers. The other hard part will be conveying Alice's inner thoughts or the dialog she speaks out loud to herself. Which she does quiet often in this story.  She also offends almost ever character she meets. And its almost like she starts to say something then realizes that she chose the wrong word. She does this like three or four times to the mouse.

I went back and read the stories that were left out of the assignment and they seemed very slow and I don't know if I am going to include these parts in my storybook. Also comparing this to the disney version there are a lot of things that were changed in the story to keep the story moving forward. I am excited to work on my project.

Alice in Wonderland cover Wikipedia
Bibilography: Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll Link to Source

No comments:

Post a Comment