Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Famous Last Words: Week 9

Wow I can't believe we are already half way through the semester! There are a lot of exciting things happening. I have finally caught up in a lot of my class work! As well as getting a little ahead in this class. The stress level for classes is finally going down.

Now the stress level for everyday life and color guard is going up. I only have two more days of norman high left and Pride is getting a little crazy. But luckily this weekend is an away game and I'm on my way to disney tomorrow. I get to see my best friend that I haven't seen in over a year! It is going to be a much needed stress reliever! But anyway back to school stuff.
Walt Disney Castle WallpaperFolder

Looking over my past writings and looking at my future items I am working on. I can tell that my writing skills have gotten stronger. Not just in this class but in my other classes as well. I am able to write two page papers in a much short time period and they actually make sense.

I think my favorite part of the week though is getting to work on my storybook. I get to escape into wonderland when I am writing. Everything disappears and I feel like I'm actually in the story! I also love reading other peoples stories, Portfolios and storybooks.  Seeing all the different ideas and designs is amazing. Reading other peoples project actually helps me make my storybook stronger.

Now on to the readings this week. I've done a lot of reading outside this class to. Especially for my communication class. I am reading a book called geography of time. It's pretty interesting. I have used some of the things I have learned from that book in my writing for my alice adventure.

Well that's all I have for now. and I have to wake up early to get on a plane to head to disney. Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how when one side of stress goes down the other goes up. It is like a teeter totter. Wow I am so jealous, wish I could be going to Disneyworld. Hope you have fun and enjoy seeing your friend!

    ReplyDelete